Weekly Update - July 11, 2016
Hello All! I hope that you all had a great weekend!
Here are a few items for this week:
1) WODBody is here again on Thursday from 3pm-7pm. I know that the time slots from 3-4p, 4-4:30p, and 4:30-5:30p are filled but that means that 5:30-7p are available. Simply visit wodbodymassage.com, click on "Make an Appointment", and then follow the instructions and you're all set. 10% discount for members of our gym. If you have any tender areas or mobility issues then a session with Rob from WODBody is well worth it.
2) Saturday at 10am is CrossFit Goliath Day at CrossFit 15-501. This should be a really fun time with good people. Over 20 of their members and coaches are coming to meet you guys and see the gym so please make it in for a great workout and meeting CrossFitters from the area.
3) We now have a fully operational refrigerator with both water and Bai drinks. Please see the Bai information in this link - http://www.drinkbai.com
We also have One and Quest Protein Bars available.
You can pay in cash by putting the amount in the mini-trash or cash ;)can on the glass display case or you can pay via the IPAD via ZenPlanner. If you want to pay online, just let me know and I'll walk you through the process.
4) Thanks for meeting out on Saturday night for Coach Hunter's birthday. He's still alive and well and it was great to see pics of a number of the CrossFit 15-501 crew out together! Happy Birthday again Hunter Collins!
5) You all are AWESOME! I can't tell you how proud I am of all of you for the progress that you're making! Keep up the great work and keep supporting each other in the process!